Let me hook you up with the resources you need to carry out your vision!
I am currently working full time as the Grant Writer/ Prospect Researcher for Dillard University, a 150 year old Historically Black University in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Grant writing, editing, and consulting are a few of my favorite things. I have formal training as a grant writer and have consulted with and edited grants for a number of individuals and organizations. I have secured ~$375,000 in grants and fellowships for my own research and education. So far (knock on wood) I have a 100% track-record! Please contact me about your project or fellowship application.
- 2019 Thurgood Marshall College Fund/National Coalition of 100 Black Women- STEM Career Development, Dillard University ($75,000)
- 2018 Louisiana Rolling Seminar Fellowship, Louisiana Sea Grant ($1,000)
- 2017 World Conference for Science Journalists Student Travel Fellowship ($2,300)
- 2017 National Science Foundation Graduate Research Internship Award ($5,000)
- 2016 Reporting Fellowship for Ecological Society of America Conference, Public Library of Science ($500)
- 2016 GSSA Travel Award, Tulane University ($500)
- 2016 SSE Graduate Dean’s’ Conference Travel Award, Tulane University ($300)
- 2015 Stone Center for Latin American Studies Travel Award, Tulane University ($4,700)
- 2015 GSSA Travel Award, Tulane University ($500)
- 2015 National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship ($142,000)
- 2015 SSE Graduate Dean’s’ Conference Travel Award, Tulane University ($300)
- 2014 Louisiana Board of Regents Graduate Student Fellowship ($120,000)
- 2014 Mongabay.org Special Reporting Fellowship ($5,000)
- 2011 Smith Scholarship for Early Childhood Education, College of the Redwoods, ($300)
- 2006-2010 Humboldt State University Community Service Scholarship ($4,000 over 4 years)
- Grant Writing Course: Humboldt State University
- Intermediate Grant Writing Certification: The Funding Seed
- Getting Foundation Grants: Nonprofitready.org
Did I mention I love this work?